I think that I told my story relatively well. However, if I were going to change something about my paper it would be where I had an epiphany; I want that part to sound more intelligent. Because the way it is now sounds kind of phony like I ran out of steam.
What I did especially well was that I kept my chronological order in step.
I could still improve my length and the flow from paragraph to paragraph.
I first started my paper by writing ideas down in class; then I went to typing my thoughts down on the computer. Later I had a friend revise my paper, made corrections and handed my paper in.
(refer to number 4)
I did not use pictures in my paper
Other people’s responses did not really influence writing, besides changing some grammar or comma errors.
What I would do differently next time… is to hopefully get assigned a paper that has more restrictions on it and is not so broad in length and quality.
Thursday, February 8, 2007
Taking stock of my work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment